Home News Articles Forum Member Profile Agent About Us Contact Us
 » Recent Photo Posts

Go Back   N1wanRed FORUMS > LAIN-LAIN > Be Bas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Be Bas Forum diskusi bebas topik apa saja (akan dibuat sub forum khusus jika aktif)

Old 06-27-2009, 09:19 PM   #1
dhlee (6396)
NAC 125

Default Remembering Michael Joseph Jackson 1958-2009

His talent was legend. His life was troubled. His legacy will live forever.

Police want to interview Michael Jackson’s doctor after the star’s family suggested he died because of a drug overdose, according to reports.
The King of Pop suffered a cardiac arrest at his home in Los Angeles and was taken to the UCLA medical centre where he was pronounced dead.

Entertainment website Tmz.com said Jackson received a daily injection of Demerol, a synthetic narcotic similar to morphine, and may have been given “too much” on Thursday.
LA police want to talk to the doctor - who lived with the star and administered his injections - but have not been able to trace him, says Tmz.
Jackson’s brother Jermaine Jackson confirmed the pop legend had passed away aged 50 after doctors worked for more than an hour to try to revive him.
The star’s body was flown by helicopter from the hospital to the LA coroner’s office where a post-mortem examination is under way.

It is reportedly being performed by Dr Lakshmanan Sathyavagiswaran, who was a star witness in the O.J. Simpson trial.
Brian Oxman, a lawyer for the Jackson family, said the singer’s relatives had been concerned about his health for some time.

“Michael appeared at rehearsals a couple of times, he was very seriously trying to be able to do those rehearsals,” he said.

“His use of medications had gotten in the way. His injuries which he had sustained performing, where he had broken a vertebra and he had broken his leg from a fall on the stage, were getting in the way.”
The first reports of Jackson’s death emerged on the internet and sparked a huge surge in online traffic as people searched for the latest news.

Twitter has been flooded with tributes from fans and celebrities alike including Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher and Stephen Fry.
Moore also paid tribute to Charlie’s Angels actress Farrah Fawcett, who died earlier on Thursday.

See how Jackson’s famous fans reacted to his death.
A tweet from Emily Eavis, organiser of the Glastonbury music festival, said there would be tributes “all over the site all weekend”.

TV channels around the world interrupted programmes to break the news of Jackson’s death, while many radio stations are playing his hits back-to-back.
Singer and actress Cher said: “He was a great singer. You know, he was a genius, like Ray Charles, like Stevie Wonder. They just have this gift.”

Former Beatle Sir Paul McCartney described Jackson’s death as “sad and shocking”.
He said: “I feel privileged to have hung out and worked with Michael. He was a massively talented boy man with a gentle soul. His music will be remembered forever.”
Madonna added: “The world has lost one of its greats but his music will live on forever.”
Fans gathered near Jackson’s childhood home in Gary, Indiana, to pay their last respects to the singer who left the city years ago.

In LA, people lined the streets outside the hospital and coroner’s office while others laid flowers and candles on his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Read more about how fans are paying tribute.
Office worker Yoshiko Plair, who went to the hospital as soon as she heard of Jackson’s heart attack, said: “He changed music, he’s the reason all that black music is on MTV now.

“I followed him from that first song. I’m going to mourn him today and probably for the rest of my life.”
On the other side of America, fans congregated at the Apollo Theatre in Harlem, New York, where Jackson gave some of his earliest performances, to sing and dance in his memory.

Civil rights campaigner the Rev Al Sharpton was among the crowds. He told mourners: “I have known him at his high moments and his low moments and I know he would want us to pray for his family.”
Fans also made their way to the O2 Arena in London, where Jackson had been due to start his sell-out This Is It series of concerts in a few weeks.
Christopher Wright, who had tickets for eight of the 50 shows, said: “Everyone is in complete mourning.

“I’ve been a huge Jackson fan all my life. I was here in March when Michael announced his gigs and just wanted to come down here today.”
Rumours had spread about the state of his health when four of the comeback concerts were postponed last month.
Close friend Uri Geller suggested it may have been the stress of preparing for the shows that killed him.

But organisers AEG Live insisted some of the concerts were moved because of the huge scale of the engagement and had “absolutely nothing to do with health”.
Reports indicate fans who have tickets for the O2 gigs will get a full refund.
Jackson lived most of his life in the public spotlight after first performing in public with his brothers at the age of just six.
He released his first solo album in 1972 and the worldwide smash-hit Thriller ten years later.

The album spawned seven singles which made the Top 10 and its global sales have been estimated at anywhere between 50 million and 100 million.
He unveiled his signature “moonwalk” dance move in 1983 while performing Billie Jean, gliding across the stage and instantly setting a trend which would be copied countless times.

But alongside his success, his personal life was frequently the subject of controversy and his eccentric behaviour saw him nicknamed Wacko Jacko.
In 1993, he was accused of sexually abusing a 13-year-old boy, but no charges were filed against him and the matter was settled out of court in 1994.
In the same year, he married Priscilla Presley, the only child of Elvis, but the union ended in divorce in 1996.

He later wed Debbie Rowe, the mother of his two eldest children Prince Michael I and Paris Michael.
Jackson was widely criticised when he held his third child Prince Michael II - known as Blanket - over the rails of a hotel balcony in 2002.

After being being acquitted of child abuse in another case in 2005 he spent much of his time since living outside the US.
Sky News showbiz correspondent Steve Hargrave said: “We can’t underestimate the effect this will have on Michael Jackson fans who have loved his music and career.”

Quote:

Overview

Date of Birth:

29 August 1958, Gary, Indiana, USA
Date of Death:

25 June 2009, Los Angeles, California, USA
Mini Biography:

American superstar Michael Jackson was born in Gary, Indiana in 1958

Trivia:

Godfather of Nicole Richie.
STARmeter:

Up 3% in popularity this week. See rank & trends on IMDbPro.
Awards:

Nominated for 2 Primetime Emmys. Another 7 wins & 5 nominations
NewsDesk:
(1825 articles)

Michael Jackson Concert Film Planned?
(From Worst Previews. 27 June 2009, 1:00 PM, PDT)
Campbell Remembers Idol Jackson
(From WENN. 27 June 2009, 7:26 AM, PDT)

Alternate Names:

Jackson 5 | The Jackson 5 | The Jackson Five | The Jacksons | John Jay Smith
Filmography

Jump to filmography as: Soundtrack, Actor, Producer, Writer, Composer, Director, Music Department, Miscellaneous Crew, Thanks, Self, Archive Footage
Soundtrack:
  1. "American Idol: The Search for a Superstar" (1 episode, 2009)
    ... aka "American Idol 2" (USA: promotional title)
    ... aka "American Idol 3" (USA)
    ... aka "American Idol 4" (USA: fourth season title)
    ... aka "American Idol" (USA: new title)
    - Live Results Show: Two Contestants Eliminated (2009) TV episode (writer: "Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground)")
  2. "Banda sonora" (3 episodes, 2008-2009)
    - Episode #5.9 (2009) TV episode (writer: "Billie Jean") (performer: "Billie Jean")
    - Episode #5.3 (2009) TV episode (writer: "Bad") (performer: "Bad")
    - Episode #4.11 (2008) TV episode (performer: "Thriller")
  3. Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore 2 (2008) (VG) (writer: "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough")
  4. Guitar Hero World Tour (2008) (VG) ("Beat It")
  5. "Dancing with the Stars" (1 episode, 2008)
    - Round 5 (2008) TV episode (performer: "The Way You Make Me Feel" (uncredited))
  6. "Op zoek naar Joseph" (1 episode, 2008)
    - Live Show #4 (2008) TV episode (writer: "Beat it!")
  7. "So You Think You Can Dance" (2 episodes, 2007-2008)
    - The Top 10 Perform (2008) TV episode (performer: "Jam")
    - Episode #3.6 (2007) TV episode (performer: "Ease on Down the Road")
  8. "60/90" (1 episode, 2008)
    - Els Beatles i el Cobi (2008) TV episode (writer: "They Don't Care About Us") (performer: "They Don't Care About Us")
  9. "20 to 1" (2 episodes, 2006-2008)
    ... aka "20 to 01" (Australia: promotional title)
    - Child Stars: Where Are They Now? (2008) TV episode (performer: "Ben")
    - Greatest Songs of All Time (2006) TV episode (performer: "Billie Jean") ("Billie Jean")
  10. 27 Dresses (2008) (writer: "Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough") (performer: "Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough")
  11. "L'isola dei famosi 5" (1 episode, 2007)
    - Episode dated 5 December 2007 (2007) TV episode (performer: "Thriller")
  12. "TV Land Confidential" (1 episode, 2007)
    ... aka "TV Land Confidential: The Untold Stories" (USA: second season title)
    - Music (2007) TV episode (performer: "Ben")
  13. The Beautiful Ordinary (2007) (writer: "Whatchya Talkin Bout")
    ... aka Remember the Daze (USA: new title)
  14. "Esti showder" (2 episodes, 2006-2007)
    - Nagy szóvivö-show (2007) TV episode (writer: "Blame It on the Boogie")
    - Episode #9.7 (2006) TV episode (writer: "Blame It On The Boogie")
  15. Are We Done Yet? (2007) (writer: "Workin' Day and Night") (performer: "Workin' Day and Night")
    ... aka Quand est-ce qu'on arrête? (Canada: French title)
  16. "L'isola dei famosi - Honduras" (2006) TV series (unknown episodes)
    ... aka "L'isola dei famosi 4" (Italy)
  17. The Work of Director Mark Romanek (2005) (V) (performer: "Scream")
  18. "Cold Case" (1 episode, 2005)
    - Time to Crime (2005) TV episode (performer: "Man In The Mirror")
  19. 13 Going on 30 (2004) (performer: "Thriller")
    ... aka Suddenly 30 (Australia)
  20. 'Weird Al' Yankovic: The Ultimate Video Collection (2003) (V) ("Fat", "Eat It")
  21. Living with Michael Jackson: A Tonight Special (2003) (TV) (writer: "Billie Jean", "Bad", "Smooth Criminal") (performer: "Billie Jean", "Bad", "Human Nature", "Thriller", "Smile", "Smooth Criminal", "I'll Be There", "Music and Me")
  22. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (2002) (VG) (performer: "Billie Jean", "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'")
    ... aka Vice City (USA: short title)
  23. Drumline (2002) (writer: "Can You Feel It") (performer: "Been Away")
  24. Undercover Brother (2002) (writer: "Beat It") (performer: "Beat It")
  25. ARFF (2002) (writer: "Song #3")
  26. Zoolander (2001) (writer: "Beat It") (performer: "Beat It")
    ... aka Zoolander (Germany)
  27. American Pie 2 (2001) (writer: "Smooth Criminal")
  28. Rush Hour 2 (2001) (writer: "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough") (performer: "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough")
  29. Charlie's Angels (2000) (writer: "Billie Jean") (performer: "Billie Jean")
    ... aka 3 Engel für Charlie (Germany)
  30. Center Stage (2000) (writer: "The Way You Make Me Feel") (performer: "The Way You Make Me Feel")
    ... aka Centre Stage (Australia)
  31. 'Weird Al' Yankovic Live! (1999) (V) ("Eat It", "Fat")
  32. Rush Hour (1998) (writer: "Another Part of Me") (performer: "Another Part of Me")
  33. Red Corner (1997) (performer: Video clip of "Blood On The Dance Floor") (courtesy: Video clip of "Blood On The Dance Floor")
  34. Nothing to Lose (1997) (writer: "Wanna Be Startin' Something")
  35. Get on the Bus (1996) (performer: "On The Line")
  36. Sunset Park (1996) (writer: "Keep On Keepin' On")
  37. Brit Awards 1996 (1996) (TV) (performer: "Earth Song", "Thriller' (uncredited), "You Are Not Alone")
    ... aka The Brits 96 Uncut (UK)
  38. 'Weird Al' Yankovic: The Videos (1996) (V) ("Eat It")
  39. Free Willy 2: The Adventure Home (1995) (writer: "Childhood (Theme from 'Free Willy 2')") (performer: "Childhood (Theme from 'Free Willy 2')") (producer: "Childhood (Theme from 'Free Willy 2')")
    ... aka Sauvez Willy 2 (France)
  40. The secrets of Sarah Jane - sana'y mapatawad mo (1994) (performer: "Dirty Diana")
    ... aka The Sarah Jane Salazar Story (Philippines: English title: alternative title)
  41. "Married with Children" (1 episode, 1993)
    ... aka "Married... with Children" (USA: promotional title)
    - Hood in the Boyz (1993) TV episode (writer: "Beat It") (performer: "Beat It")
  42. The Meteor Man (1993) (writer: "Can't Let Her Get Away") (performer: "Can't Let Her Get Away")
  43. Free Willy (1993) (writer: "Will You Be There") (performer: "Will You Be There") (producer: "Will You Be There")
    ... aka Sauvez Willy (France: dubbed version)
  44. "Forsthaus Falkenau" (1 episode, 1992)
    - Der Schützenkönig (1992) TV episode (performer: "Bad")
  45. Kahit buhay ko (1992) (performer: "Remember the Time") ("Remember the Time")
  46. "The Simpsons" (1 episode, 1991)
    - Stark Raving Dad (1991) TV episode (writer: "Happy Birthday, Lisa", "Billie Jean")
  47. Kaun Kare Kurbanie (1991) (performer: "Bad")
  48. Ibabaon kita sa lupa (1990) (performer: "Bad")
  49. The Cream of Eric Clapton (1990) (V) (writer: "Behind the Mask")
  50. Back to the Future Part II (1989) (writer: "Beat It") (performer: "Beat It")
  51. "The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!" (2 episodes, 1989)
    ... aka "Club Mario" (USA: new title)
    - Magician/Count Koopula (1989) TV episode (performer: "Thriller")
    - Day of the Orphan/King Mario of Cramalot (1989) TV episode (performer: "Bad")
  52. Otto - Der Außerfriesische (1989) ("The Way You Make Me Feel")
  53. "Der Landarzt" (1 episode, 1989)
    - Der Spieler (1989) TV episode (performer: "The Way You Make Me Feel")
  54. Moonwalker (1988) (writer: "Blame It On The Boogie", "Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground)", "Can You Feel It", "Beat It", "Billie Jean", "State of Shock", "We Are the World", "The Way You Make Me Feel", "Dirty Diana", "Bad", "Speed Demon", "Leave Me Alone", "Smooth Criminal", "Dont Stop 'Til You Get Enough") (performer: "Man in the Mirror", "Music and Me", "Ben", "Rock With You", "Human Nature", "Beat It", "Thriller", "Billie Jean", "The Way You Make Me Feel", "Dirty Diana", "Bad", "Speed Demon", "Leave Me Alone", "Smooth Criminal", "Come Together", "Dont Stop 'Til You Get Enough")
    ... aka Michael Jackson: Moonwalker
  55. Superman (1987) (writer: "Beat It") (performer: "Beat It")
    ... aka The Indian Superman (India: English title)
  56. Playing for Keeps (1986) (writer: "MUSCLES")
  57. Captain EO (1986) (writer: "We Are Here to Change the World", "Another Part of Me") (performer: "We Are Here to Change the World", "Another Part of Me")
  58. I Have Three Hands (1985) ("Maid in the Philippines")
  59. "Fame" (2 episodes, 1984)
    - The Heart of Rock 'N' Roll (1984) TV episode (writer: "Tell Me I'm Not Dreamin' (Too Good to Be True)")
    - Fame Looks at Music '83 (1984) TV episode (writer: "Beat It", "Baby Be Mine", "Billie Jean")
  60. Revenge of the Nerds (1984) (performer: "THRILLER") (producer: "THRILLER")
  61. Thriller (1983) (V) (performer: "Thriller") (producer: "Thriller")
    ... aka Michael Jackson's Thriller (USA: complete title)
  62. "Alvin & the Chipmunks" (1983) TV series (unknown episodes)
    ... aka "The Chipmunks Go to the Movies" (USA: new title)
    ... aka "The Chipmunks" (USA: new title)
  63. Modern Romance (1981) (performer: "SHE'S OUT OF MY LIFE")
  64. "In Our Lives" (1980) TV series (unknown episodes)
  65. Skatetown, U.S.A. (1979) (writer: "Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground)")
  66. The Wiz (1978) (performer: "You Can't Win, You Can't Break Even", "Ease On Down The Road #1", "Ease On Down The Road #2", "Ease On Down The Road #3", "Be A Lion", "Everybody Rejoice/A Brand New Day")
  67. Free to Be... You & Me (1974) (TV) (performer: "When We Grow Up")
  68. The 45th Annual Academy Awards (1973) (TV) (performer: "Ben")
  69. "The Sonny and Cher Comedy Hour" (1 episode, 1972)
    - Episode #3.1 (1972) TV episode (performer: "Ben")
Actor:
  1. Miss Cast Away (2004) .... Agent M.J.
    ... aka Miss Castaway and the Island Girls (USA: new title)
    ... aka Silly Movie 2 (Canada: English title: DVD title)
  2. Men in Black II (2002) .... Agent M
    ... aka MIB 2 (USA: promotional abbreviation)
    ... aka MIIB (USA: promotional abbreviation)
  3. Space Channel 5: Part 2 (2002) (VG) (voice: English version) .... Space Michael
  4. Space Channel 5 (1999) (VG) (voice: English version) .... Space Michael
  5. Ghosts (1997/I) .... Maestro/Mayor/Ghoul Mayor/Super Ghoul/Skeleton
    ... aka Michael Jackson's Ghosts
  6. "The Simpsons" .... Leon Kompowsky (1 episode, 1991)
    - Stark Raving Dad (1991) TV episode (voice) (as John Jay Smith) .... Leon Kompowsky
  7. Bad (1987) (V) .... Darryl
  8. Captain EO (1986) .... Captain EO
  9. Captain EO Promo & Pre-show (1986) .... Captain EO
  10. Thriller (1983) (V) .... Michael
  11. The Wiz (1978) .... Scarecrow
  12. Wiz on Down the Road (1978) .... Scarecrow
Producer:
  1. Michael Jackson: The One (2004) (TV) (executive producer)
  2. Michael Jackson: Number Ones (2003) (V) (executive producer) (segment "Bad") (producer) (segment "Thriller")
  3. Michael Jackson: HIStory on Film - Volume II (1997) (V) (executive producer) (producer) (segment "Thriller")
  4. Michael Jackson: One Night Only (1995) (TV) (executive producer)
  5. Michael Jackson: Video Greatest Hits - HIStory (1995) (V) (executive producer) (producer) (segment "Thriller")
  6. Moonwalker (1988) (executive producer)
  7. Michael Jackson: The Legend Continues (1988) (V) (executive producer)
  8. Thriller (1983) (V) (producer)
Writer:
  1. Ghosts (1997/I) (story)
  2. Michael Jackson: HIStory on Film - Volume II (1997) (V) (treatment) (segments "Thriller" and "Smooth Criminal")
  3. Michael Jackson: Video Greatest Hits - HIStory (1995) (V) (treatment) (segment "Thriller")
  4. Moonwalker (1989) (VG) (story)
  5. Moonwalker (1988) (story) (segment "Smooth Criminal")
  6. Thriller (1983) (V) (writer)
Composer:
  1. "Bitte lachen" (2006) TV series
  2. Michael Jackson: The One (2004) (TV)
  3. Ghosts (1997/I)
  4. Michael Jackson: Video Greatest Hits - HIStory (1995) (V)
Director:
  1. Michael Jackson: Number Ones (2003) (V) (video "Blood on the Dance Floor")
  2. Michael Jackson: HIStory on Film - Volume II (1997) (V) (video "Blood on the Dancefloor")
  3. Dangerous: The Short Films (1993) (V) (video "Jam")
    ... aka Michael Jackson - Dangerous: The Short Films (USA)
Music Department:
  1. Mgp 2003 - de unges melodi grand prix (2003) (TV) (composer: song "Don't Blame It on the Boogie")
  2. Safari (1999) (composer: song "Beat It")
  3. Superman (1987) (composer: song "Beat It")
    ... aka The Indian Superman (India: English title)
Miscellaneous Crew:
  1. Moonwalker (1988) (choreographer)
  2. Bad (1987) (V) (choreographer)
  3. Thriller (1983) (V) (choreographer)
  1. 2:37 (2006) (special thanks)
    ... aka Two Thirty 7 (Australia: promotional title)
  2. Hilary and Jackie (1998) (thanks)
  3. The Chipmunks: Rockin' Through the Decades (1990) (TV) (special thanks)
    ... aka Rockin' with the Chipmunks (USA: video title)
  4. Back to the Future Part III (1990) (thanks)
Self:
  1. Life on the Road with Mr. and Mrs. Brown (2009) (completed) .... Himself
  2. "Fantástico" .... Himself (1 episode, 2009)
    - Episode dated 8 March 2009 (2009) TV episode .... Himself
  3. "Entertainment Tonight" .... Himself (3 episodes, 2003-2009)
    ... aka "E.T." (USA: informal title)
    ... aka "ET Weekend" (Australia: weekend title)
    ... aka "Entertainment This Week" (weekend title)
    ... aka "This Week in Entertainment" (USA: weekend title)
    - Episode dated 6 March 2009 (2009) TV episode .... Himself
    - Episode dated 25 November 2003 (2003) TV episode .... Himself
    - Episode dated 11 October 2003 (2003) TV episode .... Himself
  4. "Sky News: Live at Five" .... Himself (1 episode, 2009)
    - Episode dated 5 March 2009 (2009) TV episode .... Himself
  5. "Cutting Edge" .... Himself (1 episode, 2008)
    - The Jacksons Are Coming (2008) TV episode (voice) .... Himself
  6. Micchaku Michael Jackson in Japan: Shirarezaru nanoka kan (2007) (TV) .... Himself
  7. "Bl!tz" .... Himself (1 episode, 2007)
    ... aka "Blitz" (Germany: new title)
    - Episode dated 4 February 2007 (2007) TV episode .... Himself
  8. The 2006 World Music Awards (2006) (TV) .... Himself
  9. "Smap x Smap" .... Himself (1 episode, 2006)
    - Episode dated 5 June 2006 (2006) TV episode .... Himself
  10. "At Large with Geraldo Rivera" (2003) TV series .... Himself (unknown episodes, 2005)
    ... aka "Geraldo at Large" (USA: new title)
  11. The Work of Director Mark Romanek (2005) (V) .... Himself (segment "Scream")
  12. Camp Michael Jackson (2005) (TV) .... Himself
  13. Wacko About Jacko (2005) (TV) .... Himself
  14. Behind the Scenes at the Michael Jackson Trial (2005) (V) .... Himself
  15. "BBC World News" .... Himself (4 episodes, 2003-2004)
    - Episode dated 16 January 2004 (2004) TV episode .... Himself
    - Episode dated 18 December 2003 (2003) TV episode .... Himself
    - Episode dated 20 November 2003 (2003) TV episode .... Himself
    - Episode dated 19 November 2003 (2003) TV episode .... Himself
  16. "The Robert MacNeil Report" .... Himself (1 episode, 2004)
    ... aka "The MacNeil-Lehrer Newshour" (USA: new title)
    ... aka "The MacNeil-Lehrer Report" (USA: new title)
    ... aka "The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer" (USA: new title)
    ... aka "The Robert MacNeil Report with Jim Lehrer" (USA: complete title)
  17. "NBC Nightly News" .... Himself (1 episode, 2004)
  18. Michael Jackson: The One (2004) (TV) .... Himself
  19. "60 Minutes" .... Himself (1 episode, 2003)
    ... aka "TV Land Legends: The 60 Minutes Interviews" (USA: rerun title)
    - Episode dated 28 December 2003 (2003) TV episode .... Himself
  20. Michael Jackson: Number Ones (2003) (V) .... Himself
  21. 2003 Radio Music Awards (2003) (TV) .... Himself
  22. Jay-Kid & Michael Jackson (2003) (TV) .... Himself
  23. "Nyhetsmorgon" .... Himself (1 episode, 2003)
    - Michael Jackson anklagad (2003) TV episode .... Himself
  24. 3rd Annual BET Awards (2003) (TV) .... Himself
  25. Michael Jackson's Private Home Movies (2003) (TV) .... Himself
  26. A Director's Journey: The Making of 'Red Dragon' (2003) (V) .... Himself
  27. The Michael Jackson Interview: The Footage You Were Never Meant to See (2003) (TV) .... Himself
  28. Living with Michael Jackson: A Tonight Special (2003) (TV) .... Himself
  29. A Night at the Apollo (2002) (TV) .... Himself
  30. MTV Video Music Awards 2002 (2002) (TV) .... Himself
    ... aka VMAs 2002 (USA: short title)
  31. "VH-1 Where Are They Now?" .... Himself / ... (2 episodes, 2000-2002)
    - 70s Teen Idols (2002) TV episode .... Himself/The Jackson 5
    - Teen Idols (2000) TV episode .... Himself/The Jackson 5
  32. "E! True Hollywood Story" .... Himself (1 episode, 2002)
    - Liza Minnelli (2002) TV episode .... Himself
  33. American Bandstand's 50th Anniversary Celebration (2002) (TV) .... Performer
  34. The 29th Annual American Music Awards (2002) (TV) .... Himself
  35. Michael Jackson: 30th Anniversary Celebration (2001) (TV) .... Himself
  36. MTV Video Music Awards 2001 (2001) (TV) .... Himself - Performer
  37. MTV Icon: Janet Jackson (2001) (TV) .... Himself
  38. "FanClub" .... Himself (1 episode, 2001)
    - Michael Jackson (2001) TV episode .... Himself
  39. Ready 2 Rumble Boxing: Round 2 (2000) (VG) (voice) .... Himself
  40. Elizabeth Taylor: A Musical Celebration (2000) (TV) .... Himself
  41. MTV Uncensored (1999) (TV) .... Himself
  42. Michael Jackson and Friends: A Concert for Kosovo's Children (1999) (TV) .... Himself
  43. Michael Jackson & Friends (1999) (TV) .... Himself
  44. Swing Vote (1999) (TV) .... Himself
    ... aka The Ninth Justice (Australia: video title)
  45. "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" .... Himself (1 episode, 1998)
    ... aka "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" (Australia)
    - Episode dated 10 December 1998 (1998) TV episode .... Himself
  46. "Famous Families" .... Himself (1 episode, 1998)
    - The Jacksons: First Family of Pop (1998) TV episode .... Himself
  47. Dennis Pennis R.I.P. (1997) (V) .... Himself
  48. Michael Jackson: HIStory on Film - Volume II (1997) (V) .... Himself
  49. Happy Birthday Elizabeth: A Celebration of Life (1997) (TV) (uncredited) .... Himself
  50. Brit Awards 1996 (1996) (TV) .... Himself
    ... aka The Brits 96 Uncut (UK)
  51. Michael Jackson: One Night Only (1995) (TV) .... Himself
  52. Soul Train's 25th Anniversary (1995) (TV) .... Himself
  53. MTV Video Music Awards 1995 (1995) (TV) .... Himself - Performer
  54. Michael Jackson: Video Greatest Hits - HIStory (1995) (V) .... Himself/Various
  55. Michael & Janet Jackson: Scream - HIStory in the Making (1995) (TV) .... Himself
  56. "Primetime Live" .... Himself (1 episode, 1995)
    ... aka "ABC Primetime" (USA: informal short title)
    ... aka "Primetime Wednesday" (USA: new title)
    ... aka "Primetime" (USA: short title)
    - Episode dated 14 June 1995 (1995) TV episode .... Himself
  57. The History of Rock 'N' Roll, Vol. 10 (1995) (TV) .... Himself
    ... aka Up from the Underground
  58. Elvis: The Tribute (1994) (TV) .... Himself
  59. Grammy's Greatest Moments Volume I (1994) (V) .... Himself (Performer)
  60. The Jackson Family Honors (1994) (TV) .... Himself
  61. 26th NAACP Image Awards (1994) (TV) .... Himself
  62. Michael Jackson Live in Mexico: The Dangerous Tour (1993) (TV) .... Singer
  63. The 1993 World Music Awards (1993) (TV) .... Himself
  64. The American Film Institute Salute to Elizabeth Taylor (1993) (TV) .... Himself
  65. The 7th Annual Soul Train Music Awards (1993) (TV) .... Himself
  66. Super Bowl XXVII Halftime Show (1993) (TV)
  67. Michael Jackson Talks... to Oprah: 90 Primetime Minutes with the King of Pop (1993) (TV) .... Himself
  68. Super Bowl XXVII (1993) (TV) .... Halftime Show Performer
  69. 25th NAACP Image Awards (1993) (TV) .... Himself
  70. Dangerous: The Short Films (1993) (V) .... Himself/Various
    ... aka Michael Jackson - Dangerous: The Short Films (USA)
  71. The 1992 Billboard Music Awards (1992) (TV) .... Himself - Musical Guest
  72. MTV Video Music Awards 1992 (1992) (TV) .... Himself
  73. Michael Jackson Live in Bucharest: The Dangerous Tour (1992) (TV) .... Himself
  74. Black or White (1991) (V) .... Himself
  75. MTV's 10th Anniversary Special (1991) (TV) .... Himself
  76. The 63rd Annual Academy Awards (1991) (TV) .... Himself - Audience Member
  77. Listen Up: The Lives of Quincy Jones (1990) (voice) .... Himself
    ... aka Listen Up
  78. Sammy Davis, Jr. 60th Anniversary Celebration (1990) (TV) .... Himself
  79. 7th Annual American Cinema Awards (1990) (TV) .... Himself/honoree
  80. "The Arsenio Hall Show" .... Himself (1 episode, 1989)
    - Episode dated 16 November 1989 (1989) TV episode .... Himself
  81. The 3rd Annual Soul Train Music Awards (1989) (TV) .... Himself
  82. The 16th Annual American Music Awards (1989) (TV) .... Himself
  83. Brit Awards 1989 (1989) (TV) .... Himself (recorded messege)
  84. "America's Top 10" .... Himself (1 episode, 1989)
    - Michael Jackson a Tribute (1989) TV episode .... Himself
  85. Moonwalker (1989) (VG) .... Himself
  86. Moonwalker (1988) .... Himself/Michael
  87. "ABC Afterschool Specials" .... Himself (1 episode, 1988)
    - Daddy Can't Read (1988) TV episode .... Himself
  88. The 30th Annual Grammy Awards (1988) (TV) .... Himself
  89. Michael Jackson: The Legend Continues (1988) (V) .... Himself
  90. Michael Jackson - Mega Star (1987) (TV)
  91. The 13th Annual American Music Awards (1986) (TV) .... Himself
  92. The Making of 'Captain Eo' (1986) (TV) .... Himself
  93. The Other Lover (1985) (TV) .... Himself
  94. We Are the World (1985) (TV) .... Himself
    ... aka We Are the World: The Video Event (International: English title: video title)
  95. The 6th Annual Black Achievement Awards (1985) (TV) .... Himself
  96. The 26th Annual Grammy Awards (1984) (TV) .... Himself
  97. The 11th Annual American Music Awards (1984) (TV) .... Himself
  98. Motown 25: Yesterday, Today, Forever (1983) (TV) .... Himself
    ... aka Motown 25 (USA: short title)
  99. Michael Jackson: Making Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' (1983) (V)
  100. Diana (1981) (TV) .... Himself
  101. The 8th Annual American Music Awards (1981) (TV) .... Himself
    ... aka The 8th American Music Awards (USA)
  102. Kraft Salutes Disneyland's 25th Anniversary (1980) (TV) .... Himself
  103. The Wolfman Jack Radio Show (1980) (TV) .... Himself
  104. "Rock Concert" .... Himself (1 episode, 1979)
    ... aka "Don Kirshner's Rock Concert" (USA: complete title)
    - Episode dated 20 October 1979 (1979) TV episode .... Himself
  105. "The Midnight Special" .... Himself / ... (3 episodes, 1977-1979)
    - Episode #7.27 (1979) TV episode (as The Jacksons) .... Himself
    - Episode #7.15 (1979) TV episode (as The Jacksons) .... Himself - Host
    - Episode #6.12 (1977) TV episode (as The Jacksons) .... Himself
  106. "Bandstand" .... Himself (3 episodes, 1970-1979)
    ... aka "AB" (USA: short title)
    ... aka "American Bandstand 1966" (USA: ninth season title)
    ... aka "American Bandstand" (USA: new title)
    ... aka "New American Bandstand 1965" (USA: new title)
    ... aka "VH1's Best of American Bandstand" (USA: rerun title)
    - Episode #22.15 (1979) TV episode (as The Jacksons) .... Himself
    - Episode #15.39 (1972) TV episode .... Himself
    - Episode #13.25 (1970) TV episode (as The Jackson Five) .... Himself
  107. A Special Sesame Street Christmas (1978) (TV) .... Himself
  108. "20/20" (1978) TV series .... Himself (unknown episodes)
    ... aka "ABC News 20/20" (USA: informal title)
  109. "Musikladen" .... Himself (1 episode, 1977)
    - Episode #1.33 (1977) TV episode .... Himself
  110. The 4th Annual American Music Awards (1977) .... Himself
  111. "Dinah!" .... Himself (1 episode, 1976)
    ... aka "Dinah! & Friends"
    - Episode dated 19 November 1976 (1976) TV episode .... Himself
  112. "The Sonny and Cher Show" .... Himself (1 episode, 1976)
    - Episode #2.3 (1976) TV episode (as The Jacksons) .... Himself
  113. "The Jacksons" (1976) TV series .... Himself (unknown episodes)
  114. "The Carol Burnett Show" .... Himself (2 episodes, 1974-1976)
    ... aka "Carol Burnett and Friends" (USA: repeat compilations title)
    - Episode #9.17 (1976) TV episode (as The Jackson Five) .... Himself
    - Episode #7.23 (1974) TV episode .... Himself
  115. "Soul Train" .... Himself / ... (4 episodes, 1972-1974)
    - Michael Jackson/MDLT (1974) TV episode .... Guest
    - The Best of Soul Train: 1973-1974 (1974) TV episode .... Himself - Guest
    - Jackson 5 (1973) TV episode (as The Jackson 5) .... Himself
    - The Jackson 5 (1972) TV episode (as The Jackson Five) .... Himself
  116. "The Sonny Comedy Revue" .... Himself (1 episode, 1974)
    - Episode #1.1 (1974) TV episode (as The Jackson Five) .... Himself
  117. Free to Be... You & Me (1974) (TV) .... Himself/Young Boy
  118. "The Sonny and Cher Comedy Hour" .... Himself (2 episodes, 1972-1974)
    - Episode #4.18 (1974) TV episode (as The Jackson Five) .... Himself
    - Episode #3.1 (1972) TV episode (as The Jackson Five) .... Himself
  119. "The Bob Hope Show" .... Himself (1 episode, 1973)
    - Episode dated 26 September 1973 (1973) TV episode .... Himself
  120. Save the Children (1973) .... Himself
  121. The 45th Annual Academy Awards (1973) (TV) .... Himself - Performer
  122. "Top of the Pops" .... Himself (1 episode, 1972)
    ... aka "All New Top of the Pops" (UK)
    ... aka "TOTP"
    - Episode dated 9 November 1972 (1972) TV episode (as Jackson 5) .... Himself
  123. "The Flip Wilson Show" .... Himself (2 episodes, 1971-1972)
    - Episode #3.4 (1972) TV episode .... Himself
    - Episode #2.8 (1971) TV episode .... Himself
  124. Goin' Back to Indiana (1971) (TV) .... Himself
  125. Diana (1971) (TV) .... Himself
  126. "The Jim Nabors Hour" .... Himself (1 episode, 1970)
    - Episode dated 17 September 1970 (1970) TV episode (as The Jackson Five) .... Himself
  127. "Toast of the Town" .... Himself / ... (2 episodes, 1969-1970)
    ... aka "The Ed Sullivan Show" (USA: new title)
    - Episode #23.31 (1970) TV episode (as The Jackson 5) .... Himself - Singer
    - Episode #23.12 (1969) TV episode (as Jackson 5) .... Himself
  128. "The Hollywood Palace" .... Himself - Singer (1 episode, 1969)
    - Episode #7.2 (1969) TV episode (as The Jackson 5) .... Himself - Singer
Archive Footage:
  1. "Banda sonora"
    - Episode #5.9 (2009) TV episode .... Himself
    - Episode #5.3 (2009) TV episode .... Darryl
    - Episode #4.11 (2008) TV episode .... Michael
    - Episode #3.6 (2008) TV episode (as The Jackson Five) .... Himself
  2. MusicalMENT (2008) (TV) .... Himself
  3. "Australian Idol"
    - Top 5 Performance: Michael Jackson (2008) TV episode .... Himself
  4. Religulous (2008) (uncredited) .... Himself
  5. "60/90"
    - Els Beatles i el Cobi (2008) TV episode .... Himself
    - El 600 i el Wonderbra (2008) TV episode (as The Jackson 5) .... Himself
  6. "20 to 1"
    - Child Stars: Where Are They Now? (2008) TV episode .... Himself
    - Life-Changing Moments (2007) TV episode .... Himself
    - Crazes and Phases (2006) TV episode .... Himself
    - Greatest Songs of All Time (2006) TV episode .... Himself
    - One-Hit Wonders (2006) TV episode .... Himself
    (1 more)
  7. James Brown: The Man, the Music, & the Message (2008) (V) .... Himself
  8. The 80th Annual Academy Awards (2008) (TV) (uncredited) .... Himself
  9. Michael Jackson: What Really Happened (2007) (TV) .... Himself
  10. "La rentadora"
    - És tan f�*cil connectar... (2007) TV episode .... Himself
  11. "Mania"
    - Disco Mania (2007) TV episode .... Himself
  12. 50 Most Shocking Celebrity Scandals (2007) (TV) .... Himself
  13. El disco del año 06 (2006) (TV) .... Himself
  14. "Video on Trial"
    - '80s Superstars (2006) TV episode .... Himself - Accused
    - Episode #2.1 (2006) TV episode .... Himself - Accused
  15. "La imagen de tu vida"
    - Episode #1.12 (2006) TV episode (as The Jacksons) .... Himself
  16. "Twist & Shout"
    - Episode #4.1 (2006) TV episode (as Jackson 5) .... Himself - Performer
  17. "Canada A.M."
    - Episode dated 14 April 2006 (2006) TV episode .... Himself
  18. "80s"
    - Episode #1.6 (2005) TV episode .... Himself
    - Episode #1.1 (2005) TV episode .... Himself
  19. "Entertainment Tonight"
    - Episode dated 22 October 2005 (2005) TV episode .... Himself
    - Episode dated 1 October 2005 (2005) TV episode .... Himself
    - Episode dated 24 September 2005 (2005) TV episode .... Himself
    - Episode dated 16 May 1990 (1990) TV episode (uncredited) .... Himself
  20. "La tierra de las 1000 músicas"
    - Lo veraniego (2005) TV episode .... Himself
  21. The Child Star Jinx (2005) (TV)
  22. Advertising's Greatest Hits (2005) (TV)
  23. "TV total"
    - Episode dated 14 June 2005 (2005) TV episode .... Himself
  24. "Best Week Ever"
    - Michael Jackson trial, the OC and More (2005) TV episode .... Himself
  25. "Goedemorgen Nederland"
    - Episode dated 4 March 2005 (2005) TV episode .... Himself
  26. "48 Hours"
    - Michael Jackson: Critical Stage (2005) TV episode .... Himself
  27. VH1 News Presents: Michael Jackson's Secret Childhood (2005) (TV) .... Himself
  28. Michael Jackson's Boys (2005) (TV) .... Himself
  29. The Most Shocking Celebrity Moments of 2004 (2005) (TV) .... Himself
  30. Last Laugh '04 (2004) (TV) .... Himself
  31. The Evolution of Eminem (2004) (TV) .... Himself
  32. 50 Most Awesomely Bad Songs... Ever (2004) (TV) .... Himself
  33. Michael Jackson and the Boy He Paid Off (2004) (TV) .... Himself
  34. 101 Biggest Celebrity Oops (2004) (TV) .... Himself - #61: Michael Jackson Buys the Beatles Catalog
  35. "Celebrities Uncensored"
    - Episode #2.3 (2004) TV episode .... Himself
    - Episode #1.16 (2003) TV episode .... Himself
  36. TV in Black: The First Fifty Years (2004) (V) .... Himself
  37. "Bully & Rick"
    - Hotel (2004) TV episode (archive sound) (uncredited) .... Himself
  38. Fantástico 30 Anos - Grandes Reportagens (2004) (V) .... Himself
  39. Nyhetsåret 2003 (2003) (TV) .... Himself
  40. 30 veces 31 (2003) (TV) .... Himself
  41. Året der gik 2003 (2003) (TV) (uncredited) .... Himself
  42. The Jacksons: America's First Family of Music (2003) (TV) .... Himself
  43. "God kveld Norge"
    - Episode dated 29 November 2003 (2003) TV episode .... Himself
  44. "Unsere Besten"
    - Wer ist der größte Deutsche? (2003) TV episode .... Himself
  45. MTV Europe Music Awards 2003 (2003) (TV) .... Himself
  46. 101 Most Shocking Moments in Entertainment (2003) (TV) .... Himself - #99 Michael Jackson Plays Danglin' Daddy
  47. Ed Sullivan's Rock 'n' Roll Classics, Vol. 4: Elvis & Other Rock Greats (2003) (V) (as The Jackson 5) .... Himself
  48. "200 Greatest Pop Culture Icons" (2003) .... Himself
  49. "E! True Hollywood Story"
    - Michael Jackson (2003) TV episode .... Himself
    - Lisa Marie Presley (2003) TV episode .... Himself
    - Elizabeth Taylor (1998) TV episode .... Himself
  50. Cher: The Farewell Tour (2003) (TV) .... Himself
  51. Big Bucks: The Press Your Luck Scandal (2003) (TV) .... Himself
  52. "Biography"
    - Elizabeth Taylor: Facets (2003) TV episode .... Himself
  53. Biography of the Year 2003 (2003) (TV) .... Himself
  54. "Love Chain"
    - Lisa Marie Presley (????) TV episode .... Himself
  55. "VH1: All Access"
    - Awesomely Wacky Celebrity Baby Names (????) TV episode .... Himself
  56. "It's Good to Be..."
    - It's Good to Be Michael Jackson (????) TV episode .... Himself
  57. Elvis: Rare Moments with the King (2002) (V) .... Himself
  58. It's Black Entertainment (2002) (TV) .... Himself
  59. "Temps de silenci"
    - Paradisos (2002) TV episode .... Himself
  60. "Celebrity Profile"
    - Brooke Shields (2001) TV episode .... Himself
  61. Headliners & Legends: Brooke Shields (2001) (TV) .... Himself
  62. "100 Most Shocking Moments in Rock and Roll History" (2001) .... Himself
  63. "Walk on By: The Story of Popular Song"
    - Pure Pop (2001) TV episode (as Jackson 5) .... Themselves
  64. "100 Greatest Dance Songs of Rock & Roll" (2000) .... Himself
  65. Liberace: Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful (2000) (TV) .... Himself
  66. ABC 2000: The Millennium (1999) (TV)
  67. Cher: Live in Concert (1999) (V) .... Himself
  68. "Wild On..."
    - Wild on the Caribbean (????) TV episode .... Himself
  69. "Top of the Pops 2"
    - Episode #3.1 (1996) TV episode .... Himself
  70. Television's Greatest Performances I (1995) (TV) .... Himself
  71. 71 Fragmente einer Chronologie des Zufalls (1994) (uncredited) .... Himself
  72. "Fame in the Twentieth Century" (1993) (uncredited) .... Himself
  73. Peter's Friends (1992) (uncredited) .... Himself
  74. "Great Performances"
    - Everybody Dance Now (1991) TV episode .... Himself
  75. That's Dancing! (1985) .... Himself - film clip
  76. "Soul Train"
    - The Best of Soul Train (1973) TV episode (as The Jackson 5) .... Himself

Rest In Peace Mr Jacko!!
dhlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:58 PM   #2
djuwanto (4795)
NAC MEMBER

Default Re: Remembering Michael Joseph Jackson 1958-2009

We love U Michael Good Bye
djuwanto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 10:07 PM   #3
taras (6339)
NAC MEMBER

wow .... komplit banget nih ulasannya si dhlee
taras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 10:21 PM   #4
dhlee (6396)
NAC 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by taras View Post
wow .... komplit banget nih ulasannya si dhlee
For your info:
Pemilik Music Television (MTV) adalah Michael Jackson.

kemarin baru liat berita di MTV TW, diceritakan kalo MJ ngebacking up semua dana untuk stasiun televisi musik ini, sekaligus masih menjadi pendonor dana terbesar untuk anak yang kesusahan didunia.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:45 PM   #5
taras (6339)
NAC MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhlee View Post
For your info:
Pemilik Music Television (MTV) adalah Michael Jackson.

kemarin baru liat berita di MTV TW, diceritakan kalo MJ ngebacking up semua dana untuk stasiun televisi musik ini, sekaligus masih menjadi pendonor dana terbesar untuk anak yang kesusahan didunia.
siip.... gw salut ma MJ, selain banyak sisi buruknya, tp sisi baiknya jg banyak,
selain pendonor dana terbesar ... utangnya jg banyak tuh katanya, kalo meninggal
gini ... semua yg ditinggalkan gimana ya? sapa yg ngurusin
Old 06-28-2009, 01:14 PM   #6
erwin aja (6614)
NAC MEMBER

salut buat jacko.....
erwin aja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 03:15 AM   #7
arofanatics (13016)
NAC 041

Quote:
siip.... gw salut ma MJ, selain banyak sisi buruknya, tp sisi baiknya jg banyak,
selain pendonor dana terbesar ... utangnya jg banyak tuh katanya, kalo meninggal
jgn salah jd megastar sekelas "jacko", pihak bank ga perlu ragu minjemin duit brapapun dia minta...
ingat seniman lain om elvis...wkt wafat dl...utangnya sama byk yg dipunya tinggal graceland,
tp liat skr istri, anak kaya raya...kekayaan yg skr malah berlipat2 dr dulu yg didapat.

itu smua krn copy recordnya bisa direlease ulang dan menghasilkan nilai royalti tak terhingga blum lg income yg didapat dr penjualan merchandise, image dll... ,pokoe cucu, cucu luar...cicit smua bisa ngrasain dlm wkt panjang kalii yee

itulah enaknya jadi artis disana, kekayaan hak intelektual terjamin...
beda lah sm disini brur...yg hargain malah dari luar sperti bp gesang pencipta begawan solo...hidupnya bisa terjamin di hari tuanya berkat royalti dr negri nun jau disono

artist top benua amrik & eropa kl mokat malah bisa tambah kaya... ... liat aja nanti, utang jacko lunas dahh...
Old 06-29-2009, 09:10 AM   #8
erle (3427)
NAC MEMBER

gile ulasannya si om dhlee, saking lengkapnya sampe pusing n ngantuk bacanya..........
erle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 09:26 AM   #9
impy (1650)
NAC MEMBER

Thanks ulasannya om Momod...
impy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 01:35 PM   #10
andhara (10200)
NAC MEMBER

Ironisnya...saat ini, dia juga meninggalkan hutang sebesar USD. 500 juta...
andhara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 11:21 PM   #11
dhlee (6396)
NAC 125

Quote:
utang?? bentar juga lunas.. dia meninggal, itu insurancenya tinggi belom lagi plat CD/DVD blue raysnya kalo diliris ulang.. pasti banyak yg beli. yang pasti hartanya bakal jatuh ke tangan anak2nya si Paris, Prince Michael I, Prince Michael II. belom lagi rumahnya dikawasan Los Angeles itu berapa hektar cuk?? segede dufan kali tuh mungkin lebih.. kalo dijual bisa perkirakan harga jual rumah dia itu? plus NeverLand Parknya.. damn pusing kalo mikirin digit harga jual itu rumah..
Old 06-30-2009, 12:12 AM   #12
zeke (1048)
NAC MEMBER

Quote:
utang?? bentar juga lunas.. dia meninggal, itu insurancenya tinggi belom lagi plat CD/DVD blue raysnya kalo diliris ulang.. pasti banyak yg beli. yang pasti hartanya bakal jatuh ke tangan anak2nya si Paris, Prince Michael I, Prince Michael II. belom lagi rumahnya dikawasan Los Angeles itu berapa hektar cuk?? segede dufan kali tuh mungkin lebih.. kalo dijual bisa perkirakan harga jual rumah dia itu? plus NeverLand Parknya.. damn pusing kalo mikirin digit harga jual itu rumah..
bukannya neverland d dishare ama perusahaan colony capital bro???
gosipnya walaupun hartanya di jual masi lebih besar hutangnya........
zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 02:38 AM   #13
dhlee (6396)
NAC 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke View Post
bukannya neverland d dishare ama perusahaan colony capital bro???
gosipnya walaupun hartanya di jual masi lebih besar hutangnya........
ada baca yang diketik oleh bos arofanatics?

harta rumah bukan harta Mr MJ, hartanya ada dalam musik dan suara MJ.
Old 06-30-2009, 10:17 AM   #14
taras (6339)
NAC MEMBER

Quote:
ntar gw itungin dulu ya ... masih ada sisa buat gw ga kalo jadi akuntan pribadinya
alm. MJ
Old 06-30-2009, 11:04 AM   #15
erwin aja (6614)
NAC MEMBER

Quote:
ntar gw itungin dulu ya ... masih ada sisa buat gw ga kalo jadi akuntan pribadinya
alm. MJ
sekalian itungin isi dompet gw donk......
erwin aja is offline   Reply With Quote