N1WAN

Go Back   N1wanRed FORUMS > ARWANA Forum > Arowana (English Forum) > AroTalk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

AroTalk Talk anything about Aro

Old 08-26-2005, 09:38 AM   #1
JD Winata (10903)
NAC 002

Default Colour Issue

Guys ,perhaps all of you have heard or seeing that some arowana looks much ( i do mean much) different to average aros , so there also a rumours and talks elsewhere about how thats could happens .
First , as a hobbyist and enthushiast i could say positively that this could happens and not some extraordinary things to do and very possible or may i said easy to achieve .
But the question is , would you willing enough to do all the mess to achieve that goals?
Many bully said it is not possible , it is drugsted /doped arowana and else , and we ll see the facts that this is totally possible .
First do you all have ever notice the breed of Red arowana in captivity has reach or dare i said a high breed variety now , with selections of high quality breeder adult fish and high colourize protein food ( crickets ,prawns etc) then i said Red Arowana has reach much better colouration than native aro on the habitats . You may check the juveniles photos from 4-5years ago and compare to today juvenile's photos then watch the different of colouration .
I did some experimental on treatment and tanning process , for example like kind of diet of foods , tanning with different types of lamp and sunray, water chemistry parameter adjust the pH and gH and salintiy and the influence to fish colour . And i dare to say it is possible to reach adult full colouration in much faster time leap (said 3-4years to full red BloodRed rather than 9-10years) and i still have some test to do with ChiliRed.
What i'm still confuse is there generally achieved or some genetics has so much influence on that , so perhaps i ll do some test again to few new batch of Bloodred then.
So if you want to get colouration like the best your fish could achieve , dont worry about any negatives issue or rumours , stay tune to our articles and prove it for your self
JD Winata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 10:17 AM   #2
Y4nt0 (242)
NAC 024

Default Re: Colour Issue

Quote:
JD :So if you want to get colouration like the best your fish could achieve , dont worry about any negatives issue or rumours , stay tune to our articles and prove it for your self
good messaged

Pokoke yeng arep takon or tuku or ngopeni or etc arowarna, takon aro seing expret (JD Winata, Defro, N1wan pros shop, dkk) neng forum kene wae yo..!
Y4nt0 is offline   Reply With Quote