View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 07:51 AM   #9
Aronovice

Default Re: Where can I purchase Red aro breeders ?

Hi! I learnt from Malaysian and Singaporean breeders that Red aros have lower reproduction in their farms,is it just because of their water condition is much different from Kalimantan or due to the wrong position of microchip injection ? some prefer to inject in the stomach and some inject in the back,do there really study which part of the body has more nerve as we human are the evolution of fish and I reckon fish is very similar to us,just take an example someone got shot and the bullet penetrated right beside the back spine and the doctor was unable to take out the bullet for him due to the massive nerve surrounding it,what happen if the microship is hurting the nerve of the fish ?

Do you think it is cruel to inject the microchip into the body of the fish if you are the aro lover ?

Do CITES personel have better alternative beside microchip injection? or let them get shot with bullet to experience by themselves ?

I suggest,all aro lovers to form a special group to protest against the microchip injection with the CITES authority for they aware the farm-bred aros are now more than those living in the wild.

Normally the white people protest against asians done something cruel to tropical fishes,i.e.color injection and love shape parrot fish.
Why they force Asians to inject microchips into the aros yet they ban for import into their countries even with CITES permit,tell me what is the use of CITES permit ? are they treat asians are fools?

Why USA ban for the imports of aros with CITES permit ? any relevant party out there please explain with sufficient reason,No bullshit please !
Aronovice is offline   Reply With Quote