View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 12:48 AM   #48
vankough
NAC 046

Default Re: jom mari main......

Quote:
Originally Posted by evafish View Post
of course no hard feeling... i just worried about u......about the indonesia poligami club that u say so .....please forgive me also if i been so rude to u..... by the way, why u guys want to get so many wive...?? is that mean u guys never take seriously to the one u love (1 st wive )or want to have a better sexual life..?? ur wive can accept that also..?? Amazing.. but i can't stand it.... if my husband got second wive outside there, i think i will kill him.....
just for the sake of arguement. I will play a devil advocate.

I think having more than 1 wives have nothing to do with true love and sexual desire. you still can have true love and unlimited sexual desire with many wives.

my question is who says man can't has more than 1 wives?????

is it just a social norm or forbiden by law or religion ? there are 1001 ways to work around it.
in the old times this is an acceptable practices. now a king is allow to have more than 1 wives and the commoners can't . so every single man on earth want that because it will make them = King.

I strongly believe this has to do with Man EGO that trying to proof himself that he's better man by conquer more women.

on the other hand, do you really think man is happier with many wives ?

good luck my friends.
vankough is offline   Reply With Quote