N1wanRed FORUMS

N1wanRed FORUMS (https://www.n1wanred.com/isi/forum/index.php)
-   AroTalk (https://www.n1wanred.com/isi/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Why some farm not sell to local (https://www.n1wanred.com/isi/forum/showthread.php?t=4053)

Arjuna 03-31-2006 08:00 PM

Why some farm not sell to local

Indonesia have many aro farm, like Munjul, Dinamika, Wajok etc but why they not sell their aro to local market? Because the price expensive no local will buy or because ....... :confuse: :confuse: :confuse:

c3t0l 03-31-2006 09:25 PM

Re: Why some farm not sell to local

If they can export expensive price, why they sell to local :eviltounge: . And why we need buy expensive price if we can get more cheaper price :eviltounge:

hengky 03-31-2006 11:04 PM

Im pretty sure theres reasons other than that.
Maybe as a farm, its more convenient to sell wholesale?

dony 04-01-2006 01:25 PM

perhaps demand form abroad much higher than farm's supply, and surely price to abroad much higher than to local market.

jadoel 04-03-2006 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hengky
Im pretty sure theres reasons other than that.
Maybe as a farm, its more convenient to sell wholesale?

agree bro ..... :top:

azura 04-03-2006 08:40 PM

theres other reason too bro ... ego,pride, the exclusiveness able to sell abroad ;)
beside ... they will sell to local if u willing to pay their high price, but with no cert identity. :bad::bad::bad:

jadoel 04-03-2006 08:44 PM

I hear that rumor, they sell the low quality to local without their certificate. DOnt know true or not :(

jadoel 04-03-2006 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azura
theres other reason too bro ... ego,pride, the exclusiveness able to sell abroad ;)
beside ... they will sell to local if u willing to pay their high price, but with no cert identity. :bad::bad::bad:

or maybe they have agreement with their agent can not sell to local :confuse:

hengky 04-03-2006 08:47 PM

I think it doesnt do any good for LFS if farms sell individually anyway.
Reason: LFS cant compete with farms prices if they do sell us (consumers) directly.

Correct me if I'm wrong. But of coz this is juz one of the many reasons perhaps.

azura 04-03-2006 08:51 PM

like i said ... juz in small quantity, only someone who hav connection/access directly to the farms owner n of course must loaded with $$$ :p

defro 04-04-2006 09:06 AM

Because they love big money, even the buyer looks fussy, but if they got deal, lot of $$$ coming in 1 transaction.

But for retailer, the buyer also very fussy, ask this, ask that, comment this, comment that, if got deal, only 1 pcs, if not deal........hehehehehe........ ..... :D :D

didotnikmat 04-12-2006 11:42 PM

just one word : IMAGE
think about it and don't get me wrong :D:D

artdisc 04-13-2006 08:17 PM

the true,may be some farmer may have they own judgemen for not selling to the local market,but many quality aro miss from they eye sold at the local,by the way NAC have channel like N1wan true(for me yes)

amkri 04-13-2006 09:21 PM

correct me if I'm wrong.........is it a matter of nationality? they don't have any...........:eviltounge: :eviltounge:

artdisc 04-15-2006 09:53 AM

hehheh nationality are they all (the true farmer owner) from INA,don't u know there a word said "Bussiness is Business"