N1wanRed FORUMS

N1wanRed FORUMS (https://www.n1wanred.com/isi/forum/index.php)
-   Stingray (https://www.n1wanred.com/isi/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=113)
-   -   Black diamond ?? (https://www.n1wanred.com/isi/forum/showthread.php?t=23529)

sakuda 04-30-2009 01:54 PM

Black diamond ??

4 Attachment(s)
Hi,
just want to share some data from my Thai friend. He said if it is a BD, we can see on the bottom side.
If the body is very beautiful with complete ring, it will automatically relate with the bottom side.

Cheer>>:suer:

sakuda 04-30-2009 02:01 PM

Re: Black diamond ??

We can see the dot and pattern of the body, right??

newb4ev3r 04-30-2009 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sakuda (Post 205225)
Hi,
just want to share some data from my Thai friend. He said if it is a BD, we can see on the bottom side.
If the body is very beautiful with complete ring, it will automatically relate with the bottom side.

Cheer>>:suer:

Some people do agree with your statement but some said they have BD with ugly bottom side. Well, I don't have BD but from what I read, BD or BD has nothing related with whether the bottom side has a patern or not. It depends entirely on the top side patern. Black is darker and white is shinier with lots of dots.

solarcoaster 04-30-2009 04:01 PM

just a curious question? how is the clasiification of black diamond, black isle or thousands island , eclipse ..... and the list will go on if there is any new morph from potamotrygon leopoldi :D :D :D :D , IMHO all those fancy names are given to differentiate the grade potamotrygon leopoldi due to morphing or better quality after few generation of breeding :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: who knows what new names will pop out after a few years later:D :D :D

sakuda 04-30-2009 04:09 PM

Haha.
Ask me? I don't know brooo. The fish were from Hutan. eiei
I agree that the name is given and totally hard to differentiate fullly.

:suer: Let pray....

dhlee 04-30-2009 06:22 PM

thats the reason why all the black rays with higher rank & price than the other rays. long life for black rays :D:D:D

elfish 05-31-2009 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhlee (Post 205286)
thats the reason why all the black rays with higher rank & price than the other rays. long life for black rays :D:D:D

agree.....the black rays are cooller than the others

arofanatics 06-01-2009 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solarcoaster (Post 205260)
just a curious question? how is the clasiification of black diamond, black isle or thousands island , eclipse ..... and the list will go on if there is any new morph from potamotrygon leopoldi :D :D :D :D , IMHO all those fancy names are given to differentiate the grade potamotrygon leopoldi due to morphing or better quality after few generation of breeding :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: who knows what new names will pop out after a few years later:D :D :D

im lookin forward to hear new strain, kinda boring to look black rays with white totol bulet2, maybe someday, someone could modify the pattern into kotak2 style, like a chess pattern..:D:D:D:D:p just my daydreamy...:D:D:DLoLz

solarcoaster 06-01-2009 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arofanatics (Post 211475)
im lookin forward to hear new strain, kinda boring to look black rays with white totol bulet2, maybe someday, someone could modify the pattern into kotak2 style, like a chess pattern..:D:D:D:D:p just my daydreamy...:D:D:DLoLz

have u got the ID6 already? they got new strain named BUTTERFLY RAY:D :D :D just like THAI AMULET THEP JAMLENG KING OF BUTTERFLY BY KRUBA KISSANA INTANAWO:D :D :D

arofanatics 06-01-2009 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solarcoaster (Post 211538)
have u got the ID6 already? they got new strain named BUTTERFLY RAY:D :D :D just like THAI AMULET THEP JAMLENG KING OF BUTTERFLY BY KRUBA KISSANA INTANAWO:D :D :D

nope, im hoping for next potm whuahaha...:D :D :D :p
omg, wiz could seet it soon, this one adding new line up name of rays type...its cool:cool:

solarcoaster 06-01-2009 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arofanatics (Post 211567)
nope, im hoping for next potm whuahaha...:D :D :D :p
omg, wiz could seet it soon, this one adding new line up name of rays type...its cool:cool:

:D :D :D :D buy.........:D :D :D :D

arofanatics 06-01-2009 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solarcoaster (Post 211579)
:D :D :D :D buy.........:D :D :D :D

tell the big boss cut 50%...ill complete my collections:D :D :D :top: :top: :top:

solarcoaster 06-01-2009 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arofanatics (Post 211592)
tell the big boss cut 50%...ill complete my collections:D :D :D :top: :top: :top:

then u have to let him photo ur collection first:D :D :D not till 2015:D :D

arofanatics 06-01-2009 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solarcoaster (Post 211603)
then u have to let him photo ur collection first:D :D :D not till 2015:D :D

2016..exactly:D :D :D

can negoitiate...i'll photo by myself, file send later no need capek2 coming yaa..huahahaha:D:D:D:D:top:

dhlee 06-01-2009 10:10 PM

so what the heck ? whats the problem here ? :D:D:D