N1wanRed FORUMS

N1wanRed FORUMS (https://www.n1wanred.com/isi/forum/index.php)
-   AroTalk (https://www.n1wanred.com/isi/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Ultimate Perfect Red (https://www.n1wanred.com/isi/forum/showthread.php?t=4131)

JD Winata 04-11-2006 06:32 AM

Ultimate Perfect Red

Just curious , is there any exist a Super Red , perhaps from BloodRed strain that reach full 100% red colouration to it's full body scale and overall , meaning no core appearance , the rings level reach full to whole scales , cheeks and other body parts all covered red colouration and also abdominal scales (1st and 2nd level) also covered by red rings?
Thats surely the ultimate one but is it exist?
thats every arowana's maniac 's dreams

hengky 04-11-2006 07:29 AM

Re: Ultimate Perfect Red

I guess the term which applies to the human race "Nobody's perfect" applies well too to Aros. But altho I will be very eager to see if there's one/any?:)

JD Winata 04-11-2006 12:37 PM

I mean perfect red ,not perfect as whole view as subjective point of view ,but if there any Whole Red aro? no other colour except red in whole body? even to abdominal 1st and 2nd level rings also has to be full red .
Thats in my opinion the ultimate of all Red Arowana ever

hengky 04-11-2006 01:45 PM

Well if u narrow it down to that...I would have to admit Firewall belong to that category.:top: ;) juz MHO

JD Winata 04-11-2006 04:24 PM

No , i think it (FW) just almost reach it but not yet ,still far away , as seen on photo , she has'nt reach full blown full red rings ,about 35% still have to be fullfilled again but at least she grown good red colouration at abdominal scales better than any else , cross my finger hope mine is the first ever on history (dream on he he he)

azura 04-11-2006 05:45 PM

all covered by red color ?!? nvr seen it b4 .... but i've seen the almost full red :p

didotnikmat 04-11-2006 09:41 PM

I saw a 'Monster SR' once at Java Mall semarang last year, 83cm long, it's a MUST see. It's a really perfect red (IMHO), I can't compare the color with FW because I never see FW yet. The owner is Java Mall owner, got what I Mean? He has 60m² earthpond which contains almost 200 SR :top::top::top:

JD Winata 04-11-2006 09:48 PM

Yes ,i've seen it too at pet magazine pictorial , awesome fish , biggest ever , i recall the owner challenge anyone who had bigger aro than his ,then he'll pay the bet for 10 or some millions IDR for it.
But ,correct me if i'm wrong / miss looking at the picture but the abdominal scales are common white not full red too .
I think the only SR that ever seen having red colour at abdomen scale are Bintang Kalbar aro which sold at Singapore at 1M S$ ,that one has real potential to grown as full body red

didotnikmat 04-11-2006 11:39 PM

Om JD i'm a lil' bit :cry: coz never see FW yet, how red is she, size hmm..

hengky 04-12-2006 02:04 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is the fish mentioned sold for 1mill Sing dollar.
Full Body red:top:

jiet 04-12-2006 04:41 PM

is this piece call perfect?

JD Winata 04-12-2006 05:01 PM

Thats just common adult blood red bro, the core is still shows very obvious and the red rings only reach half thickness of the scale ,even at 6th level scale are still shows core only and i think it still very young adult in progress , very potential to reach full red in 3-4years later .
Dont missunderstood me , perfect full red means whole body covered with red colour only ,not meaning perfect arowana.

azura 04-12-2006 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiet
is this piece call perfect?

:eek: OMG ... so deep RED :eek:

jiet 04-13-2006 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD Winata
Thats just common adult blood red bro, the core is still shows very obvious and the red rings only reach half thickness of the scale ,even at 6th level scale are still shows core only and i think it still very young adult in progress , very potential to reach full red in 3-4years later .
Dont missunderstood me , perfect full red means whole body covered with red colour only ,not meaning perfect arowana.

oh.... icic wht u mean.... but this red is still very young, just 13 months and size 15", i think it very potential to become perfect red

artdisc 04-13-2006 08:22 PM

for me it just dream on,but with the treatment that you have teached us its became my first literature ,because i still wondering is there any really pure breed SR ever,but that's all just in my dream but looking forward for the goodest aro ever