N1wanRed FORUMS

N1wanRed FORUMS (https://www.n1wanred.com/isi/forum/index.php)
-   AroTalk (https://www.n1wanred.com/isi/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Any Overseas Member here ? (https://www.n1wanred.com/isi/forum/showthread.php?t=4020)

dony 03-27-2006 04:05 PM

Any Overseas Member here ?

I wonder, how many overseas member (esp. non indonesian citizen) that join this forum and keep on watching any posts here.. if there are many, please introduce yourself coz It will be very nice to chat and talk about aro with other aro lovers from any other countries ..
please post your aro's pic here also, and we'll discuss about aro, how to grow our aro, etc .. maybe there are many tips and tricks in growing our aro that we can share here ..

azura 03-27-2006 06:02 PM

Re: Any Overseas Member here ?

here in, alot overseas members ... but they juz monitoring, beside they cannot understand the language we use :p :p

skipper 03-27-2006 09:56 PM

Just eye wash around, cuci mate kate orang kita

dony 03-28-2006 07:08 AM

that's why, I want any of overseas members active here, and you can also join NAC (members). you can share your experiences and your aros.

cactus 03-28-2006 07:33 AM

hi,arasta.i am from england.keeping aro for 10 years.i only keep super red.now i have 9 super red.age 8 month to 6 year. last year i put 2 aro in a 5x2x2 tank. male 6 year & female 3+. 2 month later the aros breed. the male only hold the eggs in the mouth for 5 days.now they start to fight .should i take one aro out? do you or anyone know when female aro will lay eggs again? any information will be great help. thank you.

dony 03-28-2006 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cactus
hi,arasta.i am from england.keeping aro for 10 years.i only keep super red.now i have 9 super red.age 8 month to 6 year. last year i put 2 aro in a 5x2x2 tank. male 6 year & female 3+. 2 month later the aros breed. the male only hold the eggs in the mouth for 5 days.now they start to fight .should i take one aro out? do you or anyone know when female aro will lay eggs again? any information will be great help. thank you.

wow .. what a very wonderful information .. and be prepare for the eggs ..
I don't really understand about that process, but surely it's a very great news. 2 aros in a tank and can lay eggs very rare happened, and you're the lucky one that experience it !
it will be very nice if you could upload the pics here.
maybe some friends here know more about that, especially the owner of this site (Mr. N1wan), please contact him directly if you need information ASAP.
Thanks for Sharing cactus ..

azura 03-28-2006 06:12 PM

Quote:

if ur reds really breeding ... i think u should seperate the female, much safer for the male ;) congrats bro :top:

c3t0l 03-28-2006 06:31 PM

Quote:

Hi bro cactus, welcome aboard, nice to know you. :top: Sorry if our english not enough good for you to understand. For your case, I suggest you give divider, when they have sign would like pairring, you release the divider ;)

cactus 03-28-2006 08:49 PM

thank you. i am waiting for my aro to breed. i will try to take picture if breeding start. hope to share with everyone.

cactus 03-28-2006 09:00 PM

Hi bro c3t01`s.your english is good. thanks for your reply. i will put a divider. anyone know how long before the female will want to breed again? all information is very valuable. THANKS A MILLION.

jadoel 03-28-2006 10:10 PM

Quote:

thank you. i am waiting for my aro to breed. i will try to take picture if breeding start. hope to share with everyone.

I am not patient to waiting the pic of breeding of your aro bro. Good luck :top:

cactus 03-28-2006 11:05 PM

Sorry, bro jadoel. I have never post picture before but i will learn how and post ASAP.

jadoel 03-28-2006 11:18 PM

Quote:

Sorry, bro jadoel. I have never post picture before but i will learn how and post ASAP.

Upload and post the pic is not difficult bro, I belive you can do it. Breeding aro that is very difficult :suer:

cactus 03-28-2006 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jadoel
Upload and post the pic is not difficult bro, I belive you can do it. Breeding aro that is very difficult :suer:

I agree. Soon i will post.

pdk 03-29-2006 03:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
im from hawaii. me and my brother have 3 aros, one for us and one to look after the family. one is sick now and hopefully recovering. just hoping to learn about this great fish. and drool over the quality of reds from bro N1WAN.